ACCREDITED CITY & GUILDS COURES !
Allbreed offers two accredited courses designed for the person wishing to groom commercially and those wishing to embark on a career change, City & Guilds L2 7763-02 Qualification Course and OUR NEW OCN Certificate course.
The content of this page is to explain the City & Guilds L2. The course has 170 actual learning hour and is taken over a twenty -four day period ,to achieve the qualification you will have to do a series of practical and theory task working from a record of assessment book .There are seven units to complete ,the theory tasks will help gain underpinning knowledge ,this will help you with your on line exam that is taken in house in a time that is convenient to both you and the salon. The exam has 10 question multi choice .
The practical task you will have to bath and complete a full trim a dog to salon standard.
City & Guilds is one of most recognized Dog Grooming Qualification in the UK
No prior knowledge is required; however our experience has indicated that you will benefit considerably more from the training course if you have some knowledge of a few of the common breeds of dogs i.e. Cocker Spaniels,Cockerpoos etc, Westies, long and short legged terrier breeds and have the enthusiasm to learn ,to achieve one of most rewarding jobs that you can have.This courses offers all aspects of dog grooming training from bathing to clipping and scissoring, The course is supported by our comprehensive student information folder(exclusive to Allbreed) and in house assessments.On completing of the courses you will receive a salon certificates well as your City & Guilds .
We believe through our experience that your own starter kit is a valuable and essential part of this course , this can be added to the overall cost as an optional extra.
When enrolling on this course a registration fee with have to be made direct to Heavenlyz
- Lift and restrain dogs correctly.
- The correct equipment for grooming different breeds.
- Shampoos, conditioners and various grooming equipment.
- Brush out and de-matt different varieties of coat.
- Correct handling of scissors.
- A comprehensive folder with enternal assessments to plot your progress.
- Correct techniques for scissoring different breeds.
- Basic Canine first aid.
- How to clean inside dogs ears and how to cut their nails.
- The correct bathing procedure for dogs of various sizes.
- The correct drying procedure for dogs of various sizes.
- Health and Safety in the Grooming Salon.
- Improved knowledge of clippers, blades and different clipping techniques.
- Salon certificate on successful completion of your course.
- Guidence on setting up your own grooming business.
- Basic anatomy of dogs.
If you are interested in this course and wish to book yourself for a placement with Allbreed, contact us on 01384 483617 and we can arrange a date for you to attend.
The current fee for this training course, including VAT is: