NONE QUALIFICATION GROOMING COURSE
This Novice/beginner course is an introduction to dog grooming. Over the TWENTY days the students will be able to bath dry and groom a wider variety of dogs, allowing you to perfect your techniques with different coat types. This practical course will give you underpinning knowledge of grooming and is for the student with no or little prior experience, an understand of health and safety and handling, safe use of clipping and scissoring techniques will be given, you will be able to leave us with a better underpinning knowledge of different breeds of dogs. You will work through an exqulsive folder gaining evidence of your progress and a written assessment. You will able to walk away with a better understanding of the grooming industry and be able to make an informed decision on your next step within the grooming profession. A salon certificate will be awarded at the end of the course.
REMEMBER YOU DON’T HAVE TO BE QUALIFIED TO BECOME A DOG GROOMER.
A comprehensive folder explaining in detail everything that you have to achieve to receive your Salon Certificate, and much more it helps you work through both practical and theory task .We use the folder to plot your progress ,and give you confidence with underpinning knowledge that we believe is a essential part for longevity in our industry.
Please telephone for more information concerning individual costing.
- Lift and restrain your pet correctly.
- The correct equipment for grooming different breeds.
- Shampoos, conditioners and various grooming equipment.
- Brush out and de-matt different varieties of coat.
- Correct use and handling of both thinning / straight scissors.
- How to clean inside dogs ears and how to cut their nails.
- The correct bathing procedure for dogs of various sizes.
- The correct drying procedure for dogs with different coat types.
- Health checking and it importance.
- How to use clippers safely, and to understand blades .
- You will be assessed on one dog from pre work to the final styling
- A bathing assessment
- Two short answer papers to ascertain your undermining knowledge
- Salon certificate on successful completion of your course.
If you are interested in this course and wish to book yourself for a placement with Allbreed, contact us on 01384 483617 and we can arrange a date for you to attend.
The current fee for this training course, including VAT is: